Halgan Pty Ltd warrants that all Halgan products are free from defects. Any apparent fault will be rectify free of charge by Halgan Pty Ltd or by any of Halgan's authorised agents within appropriate time limits herein set out provided that
* The customer produces the original invoice or other purchase document as proof of the purchase date.
* All costs of installation, cartage, freight, travelling expenses and insurance are paid by the claimant.
* Halgan Pty Ltd and its Authorised Dealers will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever arisen.
* The Product being precision equipment has not been misused or adjusted.
* The equipment has been installed correctly and is used in accordance with the Halgan Pty Ltd specifications issued with the product.
* Nothing in these Conditions of Warranty shall be deemed to restrict any warranty required to be given under the Trade Practices Act (Commonwealth) or any consumer legislation of any State of Australia.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
* Full warranty on mechanical and electrical components.
7 YEAR WARRANTY
*Full warranty on polyethylene tanks.
* Normal user adjustments or customers instruction on the Product's operation.
* Products purchased overseas / interstate - not designed or approved in the installed area.
* Normal user adjustments or customer instruction on the Product's operation.
* Abnormal product performance caused by any ancillary equipment, interference or other external factors.
* Servicing of product. * Any mileage or travelling charges outside the Service Dealer’s normal service area.