You will have a ‘ Can Do ‘ Attitude with a strong focus on customer relations.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager your role requirements will include:
– Growing and Developing business with Merchant Resellers, Plumbers, Hydraulic Consultants and Water Authorities.
– Presenting existing and new products to the market through presentations, meetings and onsite consultations.
– Developing long terms business relationships and seeking new opportunity’s to maximise sales potential.
– Communicating with our customer base in a timely professional manner.
– Providing technical assistance as required.
– Achieve sales targets, KPIs, project management and track sales pipelines.
– Regional and interstate travel will be regularly required.
– Delivery of metropolitan orders and organising stock and warehouse
The successful candidate will preferably possess the following:
– Experience within the plumbing / construction industry.
– Knowledge of plumbing based products.
– Sales related background.
– Strong communication and negotiation skills.
– High level of motivation and drive to be successful.
– Ability to work their region autonomously with meetings, calendar inputs and forecast regional visits but also in a team.
– Experience in CRM and use of Salesforce Account Management System.
– Fork lift licence preferred
The successful applicant will be reward with the following:
– Competitive numeration package
– Commission based bonus system paid per month
– Ute provided
– Fuel card
– Laptop and mobile phone
It is a great opportunity to work with a market leading Australian Company. On offer is an attractive base salary and commission
If you’re seeking a new challenge or change in your career and feel you have the right skills, motivation and experience please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org